PBR AUSTRALIA COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) UPDATES

 

In light of the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee (AHPPC) advice that non-essential, organised public gatherings of more than 500 people outdoors and 100 people indoors should not go ahead due to global health concerns regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we are closely following the requirements of federal, state and local government authorities and will provide update(s) on the remaining PBR 2020 Tour dates in due course.

The health and safety of our fans, competitors, partners, employees and everyone involved remains our top priority.

 

Current Event Status Updates:

PBR Cairns Invitational, originally scheduled for May 23rd 2020 then rescheduled to November 28th 2020 has been cancelled due to delays in redevelopment of the Cairns Convention Centre.

PBR Newcastle Invitational, originally scheduled for May 30th 2020 has been rescheduled to October 17th 2020.

PBR Last Cowboy Standing in Brisbane, scheduled for June 13th 2020 has been cancelled.

PBR Origin in Sydney, originally scheduled for June 20th 2020 has been rescheduled to October 10th 2020.

PBR Melbourne Invitational, scheduled for June 27th 2020 has been cancelled.

PBR Logan Invitational, scheduled for July 18th 2020 (not yet on sale) - we are closely monitoring the evolving situation and will take advice from the relevant Queensland Health Authorities. We will provide updates if and where possible.

PBR Grafton Invitational, scheduled for September 12th 2020 (not yet on sale) - we are closely monitoring the evolving situation and will take advice from the relevant New South Wales Health Authorities. We will provide updates if and where possible.

PBR Caloundra Invitational, scheduled for September 19th 2020 (not yet on sale) - we are closely monitoring the evolving situation and will take advice from the relevant Queensland Health Authorities. We will provide updates if and where possible.

PBR Mackay Invitational, scheduled for October 3rd 2020 (not yet on sale) - we are closely monitoring the evolving situation and will take advice from the relevant Queensland Health Authorities. We will provide updates if and where possible.

PBR Doyalson Invitational, scheduled for October 19th 2020 (not yet on sale) - we are closely monitoring the evolving situation and will take advice from the relevant New South Wales Health Authorities. We will provide updates if and where possible.

PBR Hawkesbury Invitational, scheduled for October 31st 2020 (not yet on sale) - we are closely monitoring the evolving situation and will take advice from the relevant New South Wales Health Authorities. We will provide updates if and where possible.

PBR Iron Cowboy in Tamworth, scheduled for November 14th 2020 (not yet on sale) - we are closely monitoring the evolving situation and will take advice from the relevant New South Wales Health Authorities. We will provide updates if and where possible.

 

PBR Australia Refund Policy:

If you are a current ticketholder to an event that has been cancelled due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), PBR Australia will organise a refund through the relevant ticketing agency for you.

All other refund enquiries should be directed through the relevant ticketing agency from which you purchased your tickets.

PBR Australia’s full refund policy can be found here.